The Women's Interest Group welcomes host Steve Ptaszynski (and his wife, Anne) of Trailhead Defense Training for an afternoon of discussions and demonstrations on the Dangers of Predators and How to Defeat Them.
- Current thoughts on the predatory mindset
- The mindset of those who avoid an attack or survive one
- How your body may respond to a violent encounter
- What is force and when force is appropriate
- Levels of force legally and practically necessary in a violent encounter
This event will be held in the clubhouse on April 8th at 1:00. A $5 donation is required.
Please contact Connie Kelly at 414-481-1792 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot for this event.