4 hours of training is all that's needed to apply for your permit! All classes are held from 5-9pm in the SRRGC clubhouse.
2020 Dates: Feb 24, Mar 30, April 27, May 18, June 29, July 27, Aug 31, Sep 28, Oct 26, Nov 30
Classes restricted to ten students, so preregistration is highly recommended. Questions should be directed to Lee Loveall at 414-491-3380.
Wisconsin Concealed Carry Weapons classes for those people wishing to apply to WI CCW license. The classes are open to club members and the general public who have attained the age of 21-years. A Wisconsin drivers license or State photo I.D. will be required to verify your age the night of the class.
The course uses the US Concealed Carry Association‘s (USCCA) Conceal Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals (CCHDF) training module and meets the requirements of Wis. Stat. S165.015(1) and the curriculum to support 2011 Wisconsin Act 35.
For your convenience, we provide the requirements to obtain a Wisconsin Concealed Carry License:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Not prohibited from possessing a firearm under federal or state law.
- Not prohibited by a court order from possessing a firearm.
- Be a Wisconsin resident as indicated by a current and valid Wisconsin driver license or identification card, or Active Military stationed in Wisconsin.
- Provide adequate proof of training. [The course you are signing up for will provide that certificate.]
What to bring: Nothing - All materials are provided. Please do not bring firearms or ammunition to the class.
How to register: email Leempac@aol.com at least one week prior to the scheduled class date. Include WI CCW in the email subject line. The body of the email must contain your full legal name as it should appear on your certificate of completion that must be submitted to the DOJ, and your phone number.