All memberships include an immediate family. SRRGC defines immediate family as an individual and spouse or significant other at least 21 years old. Additional family members can also be included if they are children and/or grandchildren under the age of 21
Memberships run annually from June 1st to May 31st with a renewal period from March 1st - May 31st
- Annual dues are $150
- Initiation fee of $100 for all new, non renewing memberships
- $10 fee required for key fob
- All members are required to volunteer at least 20 hours per calendar year (Jan 1 - Dec 31). A $15.00 charge for every hour not completed will be do at renewal
- For membership inquiries or to arrange a tour of the grounds prior to joining, contact Craig Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership renewals, payments, etc. should be send to Dan Beffa, Membership Secretary at email@example.com or mailed to Muskego Post Office Box 571, Muskego WI 53150.
Becoming a Member and Monthly Membership Meetings
Our monthly membership meetings are held at The Suburban Bourbon, located at S76W17745 Janesville Road Muskego, Wisconsin 53150. Membership meetings start promptly at 7:00PM and are generally held on the first Monday of the month, but be sure to check our club calendar for the exact date (occasional holidays disrupt the normal schedule).
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Schultz Resort, Rod & Gun Club, we require that you attend a monthly membership meeting to complete an application and be sworn in. Please arrive at 6:00 p.m. to complete the application process. If your application is complete and accepted, then you will be sworn in during the membership meeting.
Members must always display club ID badge while on the grounds
All members must sign in at a range box before shooting and sign out at the same range box before leaving
Key fobs to gain access to the grounds will only be issued to members who are at least 21 years old and pass the Orientation/Safety class. Key fobs may only be used by the member to whom it is assigned
- No sharing within a family
- Members without a key fob must be supervised when shooting as if they were a hosted guest
Any WHITE badge level member may bring guest(s) to the range
- Host member must supervise guest as they shoot and are responsible for their actions
- Only one guest may shoot at a time, and not at the same time as their host member
- All guests must sign waiver envelope located in member sign in box and include $10 fee
- Non-shooting guests must write "Not Shooting" on the envelope (no fee)
Nonmembers are welcome during “open events” without a host member or fee as approved by the membership